Second, I finally made the Foodbuzz Top 9, coming in at the second position with my Raspberry Cupcakes. I don’t blog for the accolades, but it feels wonderful to see my cupcakes up there, especially as I am in bed sick, feeling like death and third, I am going to be a contestant in the Foodbuzz Project Food Blog 2010 contest.
- Become a Follower of my blog with Google Friend Connect or click the link to follow in the right hand column, and leave me a message on this post to letting me know what you would buy with your gift card.
- Become a “Like-er” of Eating, Gardening & Living in Bulgaria’s page on Facebook, then leave me a message on the wall letting me know what you would buy with your gift card. If you already are a “like-er” suggest the E.G.L page to 5 (or more of your Friends)
- Follow me on Twitter @caseyangelova, and direct message me that you are following me and letting me know what you would buy with your gift card..
- Follow my blog on Networked Blogs, I am not to keen on this one, but I need at least 20 people, so can become the “owner”.
- Repost this giveaway on your blog and email me the link. I will use your email to contact you if you are the winner.
If this is a successful give away, hopefully the people at CSN, will let me host another give away, where I will select and item and mail it directly to the winner, so all of my readers can be eligible for goodies!